Mark Bosma has been a respected leader in Montgomery County government for more than 21 years. His roles as Purchasing Agent and now as the Director of Infrastructure have allowed him to be involved in almost every function of County government. He is a team leader partnering with area citizens to improve the quality of life in Montgomery County, Texas.
Mark is an exceptionally qualified candidate for County Judge. For years he has been Montgomery County's "go-to" man. He is innovative, hard working, and has a talent for bringing projects and departments together. His proven track record of developing cost saving initiatives will continue to be a valuable asset in the County Judge's office.
- Recommended by the Montgomery County Tea Party
- Recommended by the Texas Patriot's PAC
- Recommended by the Conservative Coalition of Montgomery County
- Endorsed by the Montgomery County Law Enforcement Association
- Endorsed by CLEAT, the Combined Law Enforcement Association of Texas
- Endorsed by the American Gun Rights - Texas
NewsThursday, March 27, 2014 12:18 PM
Mark Bosma fires back at Craig Doyal saying that the County Judge's office is not for sale to the highest bidder.
Tuesday, March 4, 2014 12:00 AM
According to unofficial results, Mark Bosma will face Craig Doyal in a runoff election for the Republican nomination for Montgomery County Judge on May 27.
Thursday, February 13, 2014 4:00 AM
Occupation: Director of Infrastructure for Montgomery County Texas
Position Sought: Montgomery County Judge
Monday, February 10, 2014 10:09 PM